Where is everyone?
Where is everyone?
☺Hello, and welcome new n current followers to my wordpress blog:
The Writers Healing Room:
I have been gone for a few months due to Emergency surgery.
We will chat about that on my next
Blog. However, for those that don’t know …
I am author, Sharnetha Roberson
Of the poectic expressions book, The Journey Of My Soul… I wrote this book in 2004 while pregnant with my first born.
My purpose for writing my book was to express poetically the pain I was going through living with major Depressive Illness, anxiety n trauma. And to let others know their not alone.
Since writing this book over 13 years ago my illness has evolved and I have been given several diagnoses.
My mental health has also affected my physical health as well.
To know more about me and my journey towards wellness feel free to follow this blog the writers healing room and I am also available on
Excerpt from my 2004 debut book,
“The Journey Of My Soul”
I hide myself beneath the covers of my bed.
Iam safe here.
I lay here all day in a fetal position
Wishing my emotional pain would go away.
The pain never leaves because I always give “it” permission to stay.
I don’t want to always live my life this way.
I do not make the rules though
A chemical in my brain does.
My body and mind feels like dead, raw meat that contains poison.
No life to give to myself
No life to give to others.
©2004 Sharnetha Roberson
I would really love to hear from my followers…
You may purchase an autograph copy of my book The Journey Of My soul directly from me personally by DM on my IG page.
I come to you on today and everyday in truth, suffering,pain as well as joy.
I never know which way my mi d will take ;yet you show me the way day by day.
I ask that you heal me, my loved one’s and this world. Your word is stronger than anything man on earth can produce.
Shield us in your son’s blood oh lord. Watch over our children lord;
Help us parents to continue to raise our children up in the way they should go and may they never-ever depart from it.
We may fall oh god. However, you always raise us up in the name of your son, jesus.
I come to you each day in all humility and imperfect ways.
I pray everyday that you heal me and continue to use me as a vessel oh god. And continue to shed a light to those that are lost in great darkness
In jesus name, amen.
I always seem to have something on my mind
And I ruminiate on things I can’t change.
Below are 5-waysthat I am learning to…remember I said learning to Emotionally cleanse Yourself.
1. Stop being so hard on yourself, ok you didn’t get everything from the supermarket;look on the bright side…you got something;right.
2. Take a break from social media( do a social media cleanse) trust me, you wont miss much because you were fine back in the day with a tube tv, no cable,no wifi, etc. Go to the library and read a good book. Or magazine.
3. Excercise in moderation. Everything on tv and social media is not real. Excercise for you and your health;no one else.
4. You time! Yes,being alone and getting to know one’s self is a great way to better yourself;and know what you want in or out of your life.
5. Leeches: leeches are what I call the naysayers, positive energy stealer, haters that suck on your life and steal your joy and don’t support your hopes and dreams. These type of people you don’t need in your life. Remember, one person can’t fulfill all your needs. So don’t expect the individual to. This way you will have less let down’s in your life.
People are people
It seems like no one is real
Good morning everyone I enjoy all my followers and I am looking for atleast 20 more by the end of the day.
We are a community let’s thrive and support one another with referrals of good blogs.
The more folloers that subscribe n read and practice the writing the better you can heal.
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.copyrighted.com/copyrights/view/ytuj-yycn-xsap. -ag3l”><img border=”0″ alt=”Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
YTUJ-YYCN-XSAP-AG3L” title=”Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
YTUJ-YYCN-XSAP-AG3L” width=”150″ height=”40″ src=”http://static.copyrighted.com/images/seal.gif” /></a>